It is Different, but still it is Love.

By Kimberlene Ericka - 2:31:00 PM

You know me, I hate anything that contrasts loyalty.



from Google: love and pain


Life is simple but we insist in making it complicated.

A relationship is between two people who dearly love each other. It's that simple. We hope. She hoped. 

This is from a woman who knows a different kind of love. I don't agree to the whole scenario of this story but in reality people love this way. No matter what we say or do, they will love the other person the way they know how to love.

Marga* and Tom* are together for years now. They've been married for 5 years. It sounds happy and sweet, but her husband has been cheating on her for several times now.

The affairs with different men and women started a long time ago, as Marga* says "I don't even remember the exact day, might be the very first day I met him." It was painful to hear.

Marga* loves Tom* to the point it gives her so much pain than smile. Marga* didn't think of annulment as she loved, love and will love Tom*, no matter what it takes.

I couldn't help myself but ask her why?

"The very first time I saw Tom* I knew what kind of man he was. I knew that he wasn't a faithful boyfriend to me at that time. It was painful. I was too afraid that he'd leave me for another person. At first, I tried to talked to him about it. That I couldn't live a life full of betrayals and hatred. We already started preparing for our wedding by the time I snapped and got mad at him. We called off the wedding. I was very angry, I couldn't contain myself. We were madly fighting each other. I thought I could not forgive him anymore after all the pain he brought to me. But I was wrong.. I was too weak. And my love for him is stronger. Tom* started to pursue me once again. I saw signs of improvements. I didn't see or hear any other person being involve in our new relationship or maybe I just didn't look further."

"I love Tom* that I married him believing he would eventually change for me, for the right reasons and for the right time. And today, I am still waiting and believing for change to come."

"It might be different, but still it is love. Right?"

Another blog will be posted to answer her story.

*Names has been changed for confidentiality

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.